Opening: CLIENT SUCCESS MANAGER/PARTNER (CSM/CSP)
Location: Sunnyvale, CA
The CSM/CSP is accountable for the success of the customer including delivery, adoption, renewal and uptick for an existing or new large strategic client. This role is responsible for driving profitable growth from the account by developing strategic client relationships and ensuring customer satisfaction through world-class delivery.
The role demands knowledge and experience of:
- Build a trusted group of reference-able customers who can vouch for LevaData.
- Conduct regular delivery reviews to prevent cost and schedule overruns, and to enable the delivery teams in ensuring high customer satisfaction.
- Establish governance and communication plan with customer
- Orchestrate internal resources in sales and delivery to give the customer an enhanced experience across touch-points.
- Drive resource and travel forecasting for the account from both confirmed opportunities as well as the opportunities in the pipeline.
- Support the solutions teams with customer perspectives (Voice of Customer).
- Showcase LevaData’s solutions as a strategic fit for the customer organization through visioning workshops, Proof of Values (PoVAs), Cognitive Strategic Impact (CSI), demos and strategy meets.
- Push for higher value/value-added solutions and services to the customer in line with LevaData’s offerings.
- Capture and create integrated opportunities with end-to-end solution delivery requirements.
- Exemplify LevaData leadership in conferences, meets and seminars, by presenting thought leadership and connecting with key customers.
- Mentor and nurture the next line of leadership in the account team. Build a top-quality account team capable of consultative selling.
- Mentor and collaborate with Sales teams.
- Lead account strategy and planning and identify opportunities of growth in the account
- Collaborate with sales to expand LevaData footprint with current customers.
- Develop and strengthen relationships with decision makers and influencers in the customer organization and drive penetration in various functions including sourcing, supply chain, engineering, finance and IT.
- Leverage LevaData’s unique value proposition to shape opportunities for the customer and increase the share of revenues from single source deals.
- Also drive collections. Increase market share and share of wallet with the customer.
Education: Bachelor’s degree in Supply Chain, Business or Engineering. MS/MBA preferred.
Minimum 12 years of professional services and customer service experience in Sourcing and/or supply chain.
Other Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Top notch customer service skills.
- Strong verbal and written communication and presentation skills.
- Ability to independently resolve issues.
- Ability to link business needs to enterprise solutions and operational services.
- Knowledge of and ability to explain and provide guidance on clients’ best practices in Sourcing operations.
- Knowledge and a strong understanding of sourcing practices, policies, processes, systems capabilities and limitations.
- Ability to gain the cooperation of others in pursuit of company goals.
- Experience with Microsoft Office.
WORK ENVIRONMENT/OTHER INFORMATION
- Travel up to 60% of the time with some extended duration trips.
- Ability to work with team members and customers remotely over online collaboration tools.
To apply, submit a cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.