Opening: Sr. Analyst/Sr. Customer Success Analyst
Location: Hyderabad, India
LevaData seeks a Specialist – Data Analyst/Customer Success Analyst, with 6-8 years experience. General responsibilities includes interacting with clients, importing, cleansing, transforming, validating or modelling data with the purpose of loading data into cloud-based application, presenting data in charts, graphs, tables, developing analytics for the clients.
- Directly working with customer to gather requirements and data. Write the business logic to convert un/semi structured data to structured data which will suit for the product.
- Assist peers to implement the requirements including cleansing, structuring data.
- In depth experience in analysing large amounts of semi/un structured data and associate different data sets into single structured data set.
- Experience in cleansing, validating, transforming the data into data model.
- Experience in scalable data mining, data structuring and modelling on supply chain/procurement data.
- Very Strong on Advanced MS-Excel including Macros and MS-Access.
- Strong on SQL, RDBMS concepts and able to write complex queries which involves data aggregations and calculations including joins, sub queries, query optimization.
- Very Strong in understanding the requirements and convert them into business logic and take it into implementation.
- Identify ways of building new rules, insights, metrics, and data improvement approaches. Develop a data quality improvement plan that leverages automation as well as other data management best practices.
- Currently working on Advance MS-Excel and MS-Access (optional) including macros/VBA.
- Supply Chain Management domain knowledge.
- Working experience on any RDBMS systems like MS SQL Server/MySql/Oracle.
- Detailed knowledge of BOM structures, cost elements, product cost roll ups, supplier related information, commodity/ part hierarchies.
- Experience in writing medium to complex SQL queries and stored procedures.
- Good at logical and data analytical skills.
- Good at written and oral communication skills.
- Flexible to switch technologies and quick learner.
Nice to Have:
- Any ETL knowledge
- Knowledge on Predictive Analytics
- Knowledge on Python/R-programming language