Opening: Technical Architect
Location: San Jose, CA
- Perform complete Software Development Life Cycle, including requirement analysis, design, development, integration, testing, implementation, and maintenance of applications.
- Design and develop OLTP and OLAP Data Models, Data Sync Procedures, Database Procedures, Database Migrations, and Data Integration Services.
- Create highly scalable custom scripts to provide customer customization. Create indexes on production databases for data optimization to improve quality of data mining.
- Design and architect Microservices using SpringBoot, Spring Rest, and Spring JDBC. Design UML Diagrams to analyze all requirements and design applications prior to development.
- Design, architect, and develop BI Objects for CMS analytics application.
- Gather requirements, analyze pain points from customers, and develop improvement plans.
- Utilize Java, SpringBoot, Spring Rest, Spring JDBC, AWS, PostgreSQL, and SaaS. Requires 10% domestic and international travel.
- Requires Masters in Computer Science, Software Engineering, or related and 1 year experience, of which 1 year must include experience with Java, SpringBoot, Spring Rest, Spring JDBC, AWS, PostgreSQL, and SaaS.
Send resume to LevaData, Inc. 60 S Market St., Ste 700, San Jose, CA 95113.