Cognitive Sourcing in Concert
Cognitive Sourcing Summit 2019
About The Event
LevaData™ is pleased to announce the third annual Cognitive Sourcing Summit is taking place on October 24, 2019 in San Jose, California. This is the premier event for supply chain executives with an interest in the evolving role of cognitive and AI technologies in sourcing, product engineering and new product introduction. Join executives from Fitbit, Lenovo, Poly and others for “real-world” discussions on implementing cognitive technologies and managing digital transformation.
The Cognitive Sourcing Summit is an invitation-only gathering of senior executives and thought leaders, and there’s no cost to attend. This year’s event will be hosted at the newly renovated Silicon Valley Capital Club in downtown San Jose.
If you’re interested in attending, please request an invitation below.
This Year’s Summit Will Feature
A range of executives and thought leaders will discuss the latest trends surrounding Cognitive Sourcing and digital transformation, and provide personal insights based on their experience. The topics to be covered include:
- Developing a Roadmap for Cognitive Sourcing Real-world examples of adoption, measuring success and value realization
- Using Cognitive Sourcing to Create a Competitive Advantage Review of cognitive sourcing capabilities that increase organizational agility, efficiency and value
- Opportunities for Cross-Functional Collaboration Learn how to extend cross-functional collaboration throughout your organization with an emphasis on supply chain, engineering and finance
- Operationalizing Risk Management How to monitor multiple risk factors and translate information into action
- Making the Case for Change Suggestions for building a business case and gaining agreement on a digital transformation program
- Revolutionizing Your Approach to New Product Introduction Insights on how cognitive technologies are impacting the future of NPI
Cognitive Sourcing Study 2019
The summit continues to expand as interest in Cognitive Sourcing grows across industries. At the same time, we’ve worked hard to maintain the intimacy and networking opportunities that are one of the highlights of the event.
Spotlight on Function
This year’s summit places an emphasis on cross-functional collaboration. We’ll highlight the needs and contributions of sourcing, engineering, new product introduction and finance, and demonstrate how Cognitive Sourcing provides an opportunity for new partnerships.
A Community of Practice
We believe strongly in the value of our community and we’re working to facilitate the sharing of your expertise. The agenda provides an opportunity for everyone to relate their unique experiences and ensures that you will return home with insights and best practices that you can apply in your organization.
The Future of New Product Introduction
Over the past year, we’ve continued to develop our NPI solution and learned a host of valuable lessons along the way. We’ll share the latest developments and provide some insights into what the future of NPI will look like.
“There aren’t a lot of summits for sourcing professionals where people can think about where the future is going, where cognitive and AI are going to be. This is a place for people to share their best practices and think beyond their own industry.”
Founder and Principal Analyst, Constellation Research
“It’s not only about the insights that you get from the speakers and what they’re presenting, but the opportunity to network with professionals that share similar challenges. You can understand how they’ve tackled those challenges and learn from the insights of people who are facing the same difficulties in the business today.”
CHAINovation, Managing Partner
Request an Invitation
Silicon Valley Capital Club
50 West San Fernando
San Jose, CA 95113