Levadata is committed to protecting any personal information that you, may provide to us. In particular, we believe it is important for you to know how we treat your personal information received from our websites, services and applications.
COLLECTION OF INFORMATION
- For each visitor to our website, our web server may automatically recognize and store information, such as the visitor’s IP address/domain name combination. When you visit our websites, or use one or more of our website services, we may use “cookies”, which stores certain information on your computer and to customize your experience to better match your interests and preferences.
- Most browsers will allow you to erase cookies from your computer hard drive, block acceptance of cookies, or receive a warning before a cookie is stored. However, if you block or erase cookies, we may be unable to restore previously specified preferences or customization settings and our ability to personalize your online experience may be limited. Please refer to your browser instructions or “help” screen to learn more about these functions.
- Additionally, we may ask you to provide “personal information”. This includes individually identifiable information such as your e-mail address, name, title, company, mailing address, telephone number. The information which is associated with your individual profile, enables you to participate in activities, complete a registration, request a demo or to order products and services using these websites. If you provide us with personal information, you shall have the right, on reasonable prior notice, to inspect, change, amend, or delete such information. Instructions on how to update personal information will be given at the point of data collection.
— USE OF COLLECTED INFORMATION
- Domain name information that we collect is not used to personally identify you and instead is aggregated to measure the number of visits, average time spent on the site, and pages viewed We use this information to measure web site usage and to improve the content of our web site.
- We use the personal information to respond to your inquiries or to process your requests
LINKS TO OTHER SITES
- LevaData’s’s websites may contain links to other sites such as LevaData business associates and sales affiliates. While we try to link only to websites that share our high standards and respect for privacy, we are not responsible for the content, security, or privacy practices employed by other websites.
SECURITY OF COLLECTED INFORMATION
- We maintain reasonable physical, electronic, and administrative safeguards to protect your personal information from unauthorized or inappropriate access. Your information is restricted to LevaData employees who can only access your information in order to respond to your inquiry or request. Employees who misuse personal information are subject to disciplinary action.
Questions or concerns