HostLance Younger, CEO of ProcureTech, was joined by Dr Elouise Epstein, Partner atKearney; Fulden Sener, Former Procurement Director at BT Sourced; and KeithHartley, CEO of LevaData, where they discussed the findings from its upcoming whitepaper and how such decision intelligence tools are transforming – and will continue to influence – the way sourcing and procurement teams operate.
What Key Findings Did We Uncover in Our Research?
When it comes to leading procurement teams:
• 100% said that data-driven decision intelligence has positively impacted their ability to react to rapid market changes
• 89%: data-driven decision intelligence has enabled improved value leakage and compliance
• 100% said decision intelligence has allowed procurement leaders to have greater credibility with business stakeholders
• 100% say data intelligence is important to third-party risk management
• 89% class defining data quality and availability measures as a ‘very important data management adoption challenge, which needs to be addressed’
• 67%: implementing necessary data protection measures and establishing effective data governance processes are two other key challenges, classed as‘very important’
Contact us today for a walkthrough ofLevaData's platform features and ask about our free trial to experience the power of decision intelligence firsthand.